Sharing IOA’s Facebook Page
At this time IOA’s largest reach socially has been about 2,000. Together we could make a push for 10,000. We will send out an email update to you mid-day on Friday to let you know what the reach number has been so you will know how many more views we need to reach our goal.
Please follow the instructions below to help you share the post. IOA Facebook will post the video at 7:30 AM CST. We suggest you share the post at 8 AM, 1 PM and 8 PM more passionately each time. For example: “Help us reach our goal…” or “we believe we can stop heart disease from being the # 1 killer by 2020… “.
STEP 1: INVITING YOUR NETWORK AND FRIENDS TO LIKE THE IOA FACEBOOK PAGE
DO THIS TONIGHT:
- Log in to your Facebook page
- At the top of your facebook is a “Search for people, places and things” type in that search pane, “Institute of Arteriology”.
- Click Enter or Search.
- This will take you to the IOA Facebook page, if you have not already LIKED the page click on the LIKE button on the right side of the banner image. It will change to LIKED.
- If you have time you want to invite your friends/network to like the IOA page.
- Look under the profile picture image on the left.
- Go to “Invite friends to like this page” click on that and start inviting your friends, as many as you want or all of them to like the page, this will grow the IOA network to maximize the likes on the page and ensure people see the page posts, as well as the video. Make sure when you are sharing post to always encourage people to go to the page and like and share the post.
STEP 2: INSTRUCTIONS ON SHARING A FACEBOOK POST
- Either search for the IOA Facebook page or scroll on your feed to find the IOA post on your newsfeed. (Should post at 7:30 CST)
- Once you find the post, click SHARE and a drop down will appear with 3 options, click on the option that says; “Share…” (it is the second line option)
- The 2nd line option “Share…” allows you to type something to your Facebook audience that is specific or personal from you, but also shows the original post.
- ASKING PEOPLE TO LIKE & SHARE IS THE KEY TO GOING VIRAL, along with the hashtags, so make sure you hashtag your personal post with the hashtags below and any other hashtags you have or have used in your network.
#gored #aha #ioa #TheAHALife #LifeIsWhy #HeartMonth #RiseAboveHF #SquadGoals #HeartFailure #RelevanceTotalHealth #BaleDoneenMethod #BradBale #AmyDoneen #instituteofarteriology #americanheartassociation #heart #goredforwomen
INFO ABOUT HASHTAGS & HOW TO HASHTAG:
You can create your own hashtag and use existing hashtags. The way you do this is by clicking on the # pound sign and then typing, abbreviating, etc anything you want that you want to trend and this puts all the posts, info, etc under one hashtag as a link to view all things related to that hashtag, so for example… if you go to the American Heart Association FB page and click on one of their hashtags you can see all FB posts by anything in the world that has used that hashtag.
NOTE: YOU DO NOT LEAVE SPACES BETWEEN HASHTAGS